The fully automatic filling and sealing system
Nobody else produces so cost-effectively!
The ALKA-mat 2 guarantees efficient and reliable production. Put the filling product and the packaging material in one end and out the other comes the sales-ready product.
- precise and drip-free filling
- the compact design prevents wastage during product changeover (no hoses, no pipes, no dead spaces)
- reliable and highly efficient with extremely low operational and production costs
- only one person required for operation
- mechanically controlled, robust construction (low noise levels!)
- no pressurized air!
- up to 3-shift production possible (max. production capacity: 15 million/year)
- short conversion times during format changes
- easy and quick to clean
- easy to integrate into a production line
Mode of operation:
The ALKA-mat 2 is a 6-component rotary machine. All movements are mechanically controlled and are always synchronised, irrespective of the speed of the machine. The ALKA-mat 2 always delivers excellent quality, even at maximum production.
The 6 stations:
- Removal of cup from cup magazine
- Vacant (second filling station if required)
- Application of lid
- Heat-sealing or pressing of lid
- Date printing (optional) and cup discharge
- Standard: one cup per cycle
- Double track: two cups per cycle (for containers up to ø 55mm)
The ALKA-mat 2 is very simple to operate. In a few steps you set the speed, sealing temperature and the filling volumes. Then you press START and the the filling begins.
For more information, please contact Ms. Ursel Romer