The fully-automatic filling and sealing system
Nobody else produces so cost-effectively!
The ALKA-mat 2 is a compact filling and sealing system. With the ALKA-mat 2 you produce efficiently and very reliably. You provide it with the filling product and the packaging material and at the end you hold the sales-ready product in hand
- precise and drip-free filling
- thanks to the compact design there is no loss during filling product / -type changeover (no hoses, pipes, dead spaces)
- reliable and highly efficient with extremely low operational- and production costs
- only one person required for operation
- mechanically controlled, robust construction (low noise levels!)
- no pressurized air!
- up to 3 shift-production possible (production up to 15 million/year)
- short conversion times during format changes
- easy and quick to clean
- easy to integrate into a production line
Mode of operation:
The ALKA-mat 2 is a 6-component rotary machine. All movements are mechanically controlled and are always synchronised, irrespective of the speed of the machine. Even at maximum production the ALKA-mat 2 delivers excellent quality.
The 6 stations:
- Cup removal from the cup magazine
- Filling station
- Empty (second filling station when required)
- Placing-on of the lid
- Heat sealing or pressing on the lid
- Date printing (optional) and cup discharge
- Standard: one cup per cycle
- Double track: two cups per cycle (for containers up to ø55mm)
The ALKA-mat 2 is very simple to operate. In a few steps you set the speed, sealing temperature and the filling volumes. Then you press START and the production runs.
For more information, please contact Ms. Ursel Romer